Education plan for every need
Apply to get student-friendly plans to secure your education.
Study now, pay later with our tuition installment plan.
Breeze through your online classes with our gadget plan.
Focus on your theses with our worry-free thesis plan.
Be worry-free about your dorm fees with our rent plan.
Cover review center fees with our board exam plan.
Get extra money for food or utilities with our allowance plan.
Take the first step
Input your desired amount and terms to get an estimate.
Fill out the application form here. You will get a response within 2-5 days.
If you qualify for a loan, our loan officer will contact you for a quick phone interview. They will verify the information and provide you with a sample loan computation.
After accepting the loan computation, you will be asked to submit a few documents to verify your identity and the information you provided. The list of documents can be seen here.
- School ID
- Selfie with ID
- Proof of income (for employed applicants)
- Proof of enrollment
- Guarantor government ID
- Guarantor selfie with ID
- Proof of billing
- Picture of house
- Barangay/Police/NBI clearance
- Contact person ID
- Contact person selfie with ID
- Banking details
Sign the agreement to become a member of the InvestEd Community.
Your approved financial aid will be disburse directly to your school or the preferred vendor.
Let us help you get started.
Need more help?
- Easily Accessible Funding through a free and convenient online application;
- Customizable Payment Plans that allow you to pay immediately or after graduation, and;
- A Fully Digital Coaching Program for borrowers so you can succeed in career and repayment!
- Be a Filipino citizen or resident of the Philippines
- Be at least 18 years old
- Must be in last two years of college
- Must be enrolled in a university in the Philippines
- Your current enrollment and academic status
- Your address and location
- Your Philippine government identity
- Identity of loan guarantors
However, you and/or your family/guarantors may opt to start paying any time before graduation, to decrease the overall payments you will need to make on your loan. Almost 50% of our borrowers have had repayment adjustments by making advanced payments upon settling into stable employment since this is a proven way to shorten your loan term and/or decrease interest fees.
Our loan officers will initially give you a repayment plan to follow, however, requests for adjustments are always prioritized, to ensure that students do not incur unmanageable debt and accrue interest due to a deferred loan term.
InvestEd is celebrated around the world
Trusted by thousands of students across the Philippines
Free and easy online application. Focus on your education as we make it convenient for you by directly paying your school, supplier, or sending your monthly allowance.